Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)

Director Neil Jordan

Writer Anne Rice (screenplay), Anne Rice (novel)

Genre Drama, Fantasy, Horror

Year 1994

Actors Brad Pitt, Christian Slater, Virginia McCollam, John McConnell

IMDB : 7.6 (239,486 votes)


Description A vampire tells his epic life story: love, betrayal, loneliness, and hunger.


  • Lucie Mekyskova 2017-03-05 11:51:51
    Brad pitt je tak okouzlující!
  • Lukasz Wdowiak 2017-02-23 23:32:20
    Great movie! But forgotten now, but in the time of AIDS paranoia it had a really strong meaning, though lots of people refused to admit the gay reference at the time ( which is so obvious) , yet at the same time a very universal story of immorality and loneliness that it entails.
  • Yiorgios Vazouras 2017-01-25 08:49:20
    I'm a big vampire fan and I really like Brad Pitt, but this just looks kinda shitty
  • Hannah Young 2017-01-17 23:49:56
    99% of us are here beacuse of The Mandela Effect the other 1% want to see the actual trailer
  • Chris Bryan 2017-01-10 18:57:32
    The most gorgeous vampires I've ever seen.
  • Angel Simone 2016-12-31 00:17:56
    Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise clashed on the set of this movie and Brad Pitt hated being in Interview With The Vampire because he was miserable and he hated dealing with his character Louis and The only good thing about this movie was Kirsten Dunst as Claudia! Thats why I liked it because of her! The book is way scary and Anne Rice did not want Tom Cruise as Lestat but he proved Anne RIce wrong and Tom Cruise did a good job playing him I only wish they would have done The Vampire Lestat right after Interview With The Vampire but they did Queen Of The Dammed in 2002! Vampires were always my favorite and this was way better than Twilight! Anne Rice was queen of horror! I wonder if they will do the Wolf Gift into a movie!
  • Emil Brandwyne 2016-12-26 14:51:15
    To all vampire fans. Play "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines"
  • Andre Gates 2016-12-22 00:23:26
    That is Angel Gabriel, the living statue
  • Mad Penguin 2016-12-12 01:03:10
    Amazing how Lestat knew how to drive a car at the end! lol. Cracking movie though, easy to watch, good stuff. Cult classic!
  • belle mcellis 2016-11-14 04:56:14
  • Nazri Buang 2016-10-22 17:59:58
    I heard that they thought of using tomato juice as fake blood in this film.
  • Huy Nguyen 2016-10-01 06:38:53
    tom cruise and brad pitt could be a perfect couple :D
  • Ave Satanas Luciferian 2016-09-28 04:33:31
    This is supposed to be Interview with A Vampire. Not The Vampire...
  • Ave Satanas Luciferian 2016-09-28 04:33:28
    This is supposed to be Interview with A Vampire. Not The Vampire...
  • deadkennedys555 2016-08-27 05:11:05
    Mandela Effect !!
  • deadkennedys555 2016-08-27 05:10:52
    Mandela Effect !!!
  • deadkennedys555 2016-08-27 05:09:10
    this used to be "Interview with A Vampire" - not "Interview with THE Vampire" - Mandela Effect ...
  • anmie enthusiast 2016-08-08 06:40:58
    you know I thought about this before you know I think I understand how it happened when I was wondering how that guy survive drinking dead vampire blood and I think it's because the girl slit his throat I think that's where she messed up because he probably bled out the poison that it has what kills vampires he probably ended up bleeding it out his neck
  • BlacRosez 2016-08-01 20:02:06
    @matgrat79 and anyone else. The reason I say 1991 is because i saw it on VHS tape in late 1991. My sister had a copy. Also if It came out in nov 1994 I would never have seen it. I was in training at that time and saw no movies that year. Also.... Brad pitt had another major movie come out a month later! Legends of the fall! Dec 1994. That does not happen. The title is different also. Another thing Kirsten dunst...born 1982 would be 12 if it is 1994. Or 11 if filming the year prior. No in my memory its changed to 1994. Not an argument just how I remember it and so do alot of other people
  • BlacRosez 2016-07-07 04:21:35
    this came out in 1991

Random movies

  • Shortbus (2006)  

    Shortbus (2006)

    Numerous New York City dwellers come to the exclusive club Shortbus to work out problems in their sexual relationships. Rob and Sophia are a happily married couple, except for the fact that she has never experienced sexual climax. This irony follows her to work because she is a couples counselor who frequently has to deal with the sexual issues other couples have. Two of her patients are Jamie and James, a gay couple who have been monogamous for five years and counting. James wants to bring...